Only those products which are returned from the customers as per the acceptable RETURN POLICY and for which the replacement is not possible will be eligible for refunds
- No cash/cheque refunds will be done
- Refunds are issued based on the payment method used at the time of purchase
- The refunds are done electronically (as credit to the relevant credit/debit card account used for the transaction)
- For Bank wire/Net banking payments buyer has to share the bank details to DIY-India/aSensar Team for refund processing
- The bank or payment gateway may apply fee or transaction charges, Buyer has to bear any transaction charges that occur during refund processing
- We offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds reaching the Customers card/bank accounts. This is on account of the multiplicity of organizations involved in processing of online transactions, the problems with Internet infrastructure currently available and working days/holidays of financial institutions.
- No Refund on Charge-back :If you paid by credit/ debit card, and the issuing bank has initiated a charge-back, you are not eligible for return/refund.
If there are any questions regarding this policy you may contact us, see contact us page